Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Currently, the demand for fiber and cable installation services is at an all-time high. Our client is a leader in the communication services industry throughout the Central and Western Florida area.
CloudTeam is now hiring Warehouse Workers to support Kablelink Communications, a dedicated Spectrum service provider.
Starting hourly wage for this position is $11.50, and after 90 days you will be eligible for an increase based on your performance review.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6+ months experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
• 6+ months experience with cable products and services.
• Current valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record within company standards.
• Must read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
• Must have or demonstrate learning and certification to safely use warehouse equipment including forklift and ladders, and to effectively use bar coding equipment.
• Under general supervision, maintain and secure inventory, storage and control of materials into/out of the warehouse.
• Perform duties associated with storage, shipping, receiving, and testing of equipment and supplies as well as physical counts of the assets to verify integrity.
• Provide assistance in the administration and purchasing of assets along with the assessment of inventory data.
• Basic mathematics skills.
• Basic user skills with Microsoft Office software tools Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently, maintain accurate records, communicate and prioritize workloads, and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Monday-Friday. Various shifts available.
Click “Apply Now” to provide your contact information and if you have a resume or work history please attach it, as well. A member of CloudTeam Recruitment will get in touch with you!
Veterans, we encourage you to submit your interest.
Cloudteam has been disrupting the staffing industry since 2011 with our tech tool supported recruitment and staffing teams that have enabled us to offer top level placements with higher compensation and at lower cost to our clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.