Customer Service Coordinator
Sorry, this job has expired.
Kablelink Communications, the Spectrum service provider in this area, is hiring entry level Client Service Coordinators for their West Tampa office to work in the Service Operations department. Kablelink is a major service provider in the telecommunications industry throughout the Central/Western Florida area.
Your starting hourly rate in this client service and operations coordination focused role is $11.50 with pay increases based on performance, productivity and reviews. As a full time employee you will be offered a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, a fast-paced work environment, and business casual attire.
Interviews are being actively scheduled for full-time Client Service Coordinator Agents to work out of our Tampa Operations Office just north of Hillsborough Ave. You will have flexible full-time scheduling with a 3 to 4 day work week, between 6:30am-8pm. You will need to be able to schedule to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
Client Service Coordinators are the conduit between our client (Spectrum) the field Technicians and the Customer (Spectrum Cable user). In this role you will assist with scheduling installation jobs, confirming appointments, and being a critical point of contact between the field technicians, customers, and the office. This is an entry level position, and offers upward mobility within Kablelink and across the telecommunications industry.
• Minimum high school diploma or GED.
• Respond to customer service requests by prioritizing and dispatching service requests to available installation or service technicians; act as liaison between technician and customer service employees.
• Technician tracking, and job rescheduling
• Relay and record information to field personnel via telephone, messaging, or other form of communications.
• Assist in driving field productivity through efficient call handling and support.
• Pre-call any customers to verify scheduled appointment, date and time and/or to reschedule missed appointments.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues by fixing the customers problem over the phone with the customer whenever possible eliminating unnecessary truck rolls.
• Escalate any issues outside of your technical scope.
• Ability to multi-task using multiple software programs simultaneously.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees,customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight- forward, and professional manner.
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, billing systems).
• Ability to utilize dispatching equipment.
• Ability to work independently.
Our recruitment team and managers would like to talk with you if you feel the scope of this role appeals to your skills and interest. Please click "Apply now" to send us your contact information and resume or work history.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You will have flexible full-time scheduling with a 3 to 4 day work week, between 6:30am-8pm. You will need to be able to schedule to work on Saturdays and Sundays.